I Found A Very Profitable AI Side Hustle

I Found A Very Profitable AI Side Hustle

 

 

And it’s perfect for beginners


I love ChatGPT like I’m crazy, but somehow today’s story won’t be about ChatGPT.

We’ll be using an AI generator that barely anyone ever talks about it.

And I’m pretty sure this story is going to leave your jaws dropped.

But before that, allow me to share a brief comment from a reader on one of my typical side hustle stories.

Now, most of the side hustles I share are very simple, in terms of the structure and steps you need to follow.

But here’s what makes them profitable:

If you can use the tips I share to focus on a specific keyword in a smaller market, you’ll make money for sure.

By doing this, you’ll face fewer competitors and cater to a more specific demand.

With this tip out of the way, let’s discuss what this new side hustle is.

So What is this new AI Side Hustle?

How many of us are fashionistas or love a good fabric pattern?

Well what if I told you it was possible to start out your own fashion line with almost no effort.

Yeah, I’m serious.

And no, I’m not writing this story just for the fashionistas, there’s room for everyone with this side hustle.

So for this new side hustle, we’ll be using AI Image generators to create patterns to sell Online.

The best part is that I’ll be sharing highly popular online platforms, where you can sell these patterns to generate a steady stream of passive income.

So how do we get started with this side hustle?

Step 1: Generating the Images

Now remember, the images we’re talking about are patterns

  • not cliparts
  • Or Wall art

So, we’ll be generating these patterns to sell online using AI art generatorsm

And for this, allow me to introduce Creative Fabrica Spark.

So yes, Creative Fabrica Spark is that shy kid on the block that

  • Barely gets the attention they deserve
  • But wows everyone when they speak out

So how does we create with Creative Fabrica Spark ?

First, we need the ideas or niches.

Simply head over to ChatGPT and ask for pattern ideas that can be generated with AI.

ChatGPT Dashboard

Now, these are quite broad niche ideas, so let’s narrow them down a bit. Ask ChatGPT to give you 10–20 sub niches for your favorite category.

I really like flower designs, so let’s go with that for today’s story.

ChatGPT Dashboard

Now that we have the ideas we need, let’s head over to Creative Fabrica Spark.

So Creative Fabrica Spark is a suite of AI tools but we’re particularly interested in its pattern generator.

Creative Fabrica Spark home page

So once you choose the pattern generator, it’s time to start generating.

You can copy-paste this simple prompt & replace it with your specific idea to generate the pattern of your choice.

(Name of the pattern) + Pattern watercolor eg Hibiscus flower pattern watercolor.

Now, Here’s the pattern I generated with Creative Fabrica Spark using this same prompt.

Ai generated by Creative Fabrica

I don’t know about you but this pattern is pretty amazing.

Now, With the ideas from ChatGPT and a tool like creative Fabrica Spark, you’ll be able to generate endless images and patterns to sell online.

Step 2: Selling your AI Generated Patterns

This has to be the most important part of this story, so pay attention.

So without further Ado, here are 3 of the best places to sell your AI Generated Patterns.

1. Zazzle

You guys loved Zazzle the last time I talked about it.

So here’s another idea for you. At least this time, AI is doing almost everything for you.

Now, Zazzle gets over 24.2 million visitors per month.

Zazzle's traffic insights by SimilarWeb

On Zazzle, you just need to upload a digital copy of your pattern on products like

  • Wrapping Paper
  • Pillow Cases
  • Mugs
  • And much more.

Zazzle will then handle the entire shipping costs and customer service while you make passive income.

Creating a Zazzle shop is free, and I found a seller who was making a pretty sustainable income of over $7,000 per month.

2. Society 6

This is another lesser known print on demand website, which means less competition and more sales for you.

Don’t be deceived, Society 6 gets over 3.3 Million visitors every month and works just like Zazzle.

Society 6 Traffic Insights

Moreso, I found a seller who made $7,091 selling patterns on Society 6.

3. Creative Fabrica

Sounds familiar right?

Creative Fabrica, Creative Fabrica Spark! Yeah, they’re the same website.

Creative Fabrica Spark is the AI tool while Creative Fabrica is the marketplace.

So you can basically create and sell patterns on the same marketplace.

The only difference is that you won’t be selling your pattern as a physical product but instead as a digital product that can either be

  • Used for scrapbooking
  • Or as a Printable design.

In fact in my creative Fabrica shop, I sell AI generated patterns as bundles alongside my Canva templates.

My AI Generated floral Patterns

And so far I’ve made $311.94 on Creative Fabrica Passively. That’s really crazy!

Screenshot by Author

Conclusion

AI is getting better and better everyday.

Before now, it would have taken a super skilled designer to make a pattern like what we generated.

Now, with just a simple prompt, AI does it all.

But wait!

I got way too excited about this new found side hustle, that I almost forgot to mention something important.

To download your AI Images in high quality from Creative Fabrica, you’ll need a subscription.

Well, I couldn’t also justify spending $19 on the subscription for this side hustle.

So, I found a Black Friday deal.

For that $1,

  • I got unlimited access to Creative Fabrica, including their AI Pattern generator, for 30 days.
  • I also got unlimited access to other creative elements from a library over 7 million fonts, graphics, and more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments